Istituto Superiore di Design is offering to foreigners and Italians living abroad scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees, distributed among the various programmes as specified below:
Number of scholarships and relative amount
N°30 Scholarships of 4.000 Euro for Master programmes of 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows:
– n. 12 for Master program in Fashion Design;
– n. 08 for Master program in Graphic Design;
– n. 10 for Master program in Interior Design.
N°30 Scholarships of 4.000 Euro for Intensive programmes of 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows:
– n. 12 for Intensive program in Fashion Design;
– n. 08 for Intensive program in Graphic Design;
– n. 10 for Intensive program in Interior Design.
Request of scholarship
Applicants must send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org:
a) Copy of scholarship request form duly filled in and signed;
b) Curriculum vitae and of studies;
c) Portfolio containing a selection of student’s works (compulsory for the Master Courses);
d) Motivational letter;
e) Copy of passport;
f) Copy of Bachelor Degree/post-secondary level Diploma for Master programmes or High-school diploma for Intensive programmes.
– Also students on their final year of high school/degree can apply for the scholarship and the assignment of it will be subordinated to the achievement of the diploma/degree before the start of the chosen course;
– The application for the scholarship master programmes are also open to those not holding a Bachelor’s Degree, that is if they have a significant working experience in the area of interest.
The Evaluation Committee will consider the following criteria in evaluating the applicants: curriculum of studies or working experiences, portfolio, and motivational letter of the candidate.
ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN within a month from receiving the application, will communicate the outcome of the evaluation via e-mail to the applicants who have been granted a scholarship and therefore will send the enrollment application form.
Deadlines for scholarship acceptance
All scholarship recipients, within a month from the communication must send an acceptance letter with the enrollment application form duly filled in and signed to email@example.com and pay theEnrollment fee of 2.500,00 Euro, otherwise the student will lose the right of being entitled to the scholarship.